Book an Appointment
- Acute Mental Health – 1300 642 255
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
- Men’s Line – 1300 789 978
- Kids Help Line – 1800 551 800
- Confidential Helpline – 1800 737 732
- Relationships Australia – 1300 364 277
- Alcohol & other Drug helpline – 1800 177 833
- Family Drug Support – 1300 368 186
- Suicide Call back Service – 1300 659 467
- Emergency Services – 000
- Alternatively you may present to a Hospital emergency department.
Acknowledgement to Country
Happy Peeps would like to acknowledge Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the Yuggera land on which we work and conduct our business.
We value the cultures, identities and continuing spiritual connection to country, waters and seas, kin and community and the rich contribution to society. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and are committed to making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, by providing services that are welcoming, safe, culturally appropriate and inclusive.
Happy Peeps is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of mental health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.