Telehealth Counselling & Therapy Australia
Happy Peeps Telehealth Services Australia provides counselling and therapy sessions in the safety and comfort of your own home. Happy Peeps Telehealth Counselling is available to all adults and children within Australia.
Our practitioners are Mental Health Social Work Counsellors and Therapists
- Referral not required NDIS or private billing
- Private and Safe Counselling Environment
- Secure and confidential online therapy
- Improves access to professional services without the cost and time associated with travel.
- Connection for our isolated and Rural and Remote Communities
- Telehealth is provided by Microsoft Teams a secure video call or by phone if this is your preference.
- If you’re unwell or need to self-isolate, you can still attend a consultation virtually.
- Telehealth consultations are convenient, and help to reduce the spread of illness.
- Support you when you are home due to Covid-19
- Support for Parents with young chidren
- Support for Adults who are unable to leave home
- Support for people who work long hours or shift work
- Supports for workers who travel regularly (FIFO)
- Appointments available at work times for people who are unable to leave the office
- Provide appropriate therapists for your own personal needs
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) trained professionals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural practice (ATSIP)