NDIS Support Coordination Specialist Psychosocial Recovery Coach Brisbane Gold Coast Moreton Bay Sunshine Coast Queensland
NDIA registered, professional and experienced NDIS Support Coordination Services and Case Management Services work with clients who have a physical disability or psychosocial mental health disability.
Happy Peeps is an NDIA registered Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination service and we are able to support NDIA managed and plan managed clients.
Our support coordinators are able to provide you with assistance to manage your funding package by helping you to access suitable providers and supports to help you achieve your personal goals.
The support coordinators will maintain a client-centered approach to empower you to feel you have choice and control over the decisions you make and how you live your life.
Our services include the following:
● Support Coordination for Adults and Children
● Support Coordination Mental Health Service that is respectful and provided with empathy, care, and compassion
● Professional, reliable, open, and honest support coordinators
● Initial meeting to discuss and help you to understand your plan
● Collaboration with the participant, family, carers, and other services to identify, plan, design and coordinate NDIS supports.
● Decide who and engage the providers and supports to help you meet your personal goals
● Link you in with suitable professionals, allied health providers, and supports
● Support you with the management of provider service agreements
● Help you to connect with family and friend networks
● Assist you to identify your strengths and to build your skills and knowledge
● Organisation of service agreements with providers
● Ongoing assistance and support
● Assistance with plan review meetings
● Case Management Professional Services
Happy Peeps can assist you with the following Support Coordination:
NDIA Registered Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination.
NDIA Plan Managed Support Coordination & Specialist Support Coordination.
Level 1 Support Connection
Support Connection assists you to connect with informal, community and funded supports to help you to get the most out of your plan and achieve your personal goals.
Level 2 Support Coordination – Coordination of Supports
Support coordination will assist you the participant to build the skills you need to understand, implement, and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to choose providers and supports to increase your capacity to meet your personal goals, maintain relationships, manage service delivery, live more independently, and be included in your community.
Level 3 Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination is a higher level of support coordination. This level of support is for people whose situations are more complex and who need specialist support. Our Specialist Support Coordinator team will assist you to manage challenges in your support environment and ensure consistent delivery of service.
Specialist Support Coordinators will assist you the participant to develop your skills to understand, implement, and use your plan. A Specialist Support Coordinator will work with you to choose providers and supports to increase your capacity to meet your personal goals, maintain relationships, manage service delivery, live more independently and be included in your community.
NDIS Psychosocial Mental Health Recovery Coach
A recovery coach can support you with your recovery. Recovery means being able to live a purposeful and meaningful life. A recovery coach is an NDIS funded worker that has mental health knowledge.
A recovery coach will:
- spend time with you, and people important to you, to get to know you and understand your needs
- help you to find out about different services and supports, and how these can help you
- help you get support from mental health services
- help you better understand the NDIS and support you with the NDIS
You can choose a recovery coach who has their own lived experience of mental illness, health and recovery and are able to use this experience to inform their work.