NDIS Support Coordination
Happy Peeps professional and experienced NDIS Support Coordination Services work with clients who have a physical disability or psychosocial mental health disability. Our support coordinators are able to provide you with assistance to manage your funding package by helping you to access suitable providers and supports to help you achieve your personal goals.
The support coordinators will maintain a client-centered approach to empower you to feel you have choice and control over how you live your life.
Our services include the following:
● Support Coordination for Adults and Children
● Support Coordination Mental Health Service that is respectful and provided with empathy, care, and compassion
● Professional, reliable, open, and honest support coordinators
● Initial meeting to discuss and help you to understand your plan
● Collaboration with the participant, family, carers, and other services to identify, plan, design and coordinate NDIS supports.
● Decide who and engage the providers and supports to help you meet your personal goals
● Link you in with suitable professionals, allied health providers, and supports
● Support you with the management of provider service agreements
● Help you to connect with family and friend networks
● Assist you to identify your strengths and to build your skills and knowledge
● Organisation of service agreements with providers
● Ongoing assistance and support
● Assistance with plan review meetings
● Case Management Professional Services
Happy Peeps can assist you with the following support coordination:
Level 2 Support Coordination – Coordination of Supports
Support coordination will assist you the participant to build the skills you need to understand, implement, and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to choose providers and supports to increase your capacity to meet your personal goals, maintain relationships, manage service delivery, live more independently, and be included in your community.